I LOVE these candles!! As a dog parent, it’s important to me to have as few chemicals in my home as possible. Not only are these candles safe, they smell great too.
A crispy warm scent perfect for the kitchen or other living areas.
I love the mini candles, but find they don't last very long. About two thirds of the way down, the wick gives out and it won't light anymore. I feel like I'm not getting use of the full candle.
Although this candle smelled awesome when first lit, it quickly lost its scent and never smelled at all during subsequent lighting's.